Welcome to Wilmington Real Estate Options
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Wilmington Real Estate Options’ Website. This website is owned by:
Wilmington Real Estate Options
4701 Wrightsville Ave, STE 2110
Wilmington, NC 28403
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Wilmington Real Estate Options’ website if you do not accept all the terms and conditions stated on this page.
- We offer Rebates on Qualifying Homes. For a home to qualify for our Rebate Programs it must:
- Have a purchase price of $100,000 or more.
- Be listed in the MLS. Most homes you find on Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, and individual agent websites are listed in the MLS.
- Have a buyer’s agent commission rate of 2.5% or more. Most MLS listed homes in our area have buyer’s agent commission rates up to 3%.
- Not be an agent referral, a foreclosure, short sale, bankruptcy, or otherwise distressed property.
- Loan pre-approval. You’ll need to know how much you can afford. Getting this step out of the way makes buying a home less stressful. If you already have a mortgage lender, GREAT. If not, we can furnish you with a list of Mortgage Professionals for your convenience. Be sure to ask what type of loan product you are qualified for and what the “concession limits” are (usually 2% – 9%). We want to give you the largest rebate possible, but we must stay within the loan limits and Mortgage lender approval.
- Initial Rebate Consultation. During this short meet and greet, we’ll go over all the details you need to know to get your REBATE. For your convenience, rebate consultations can take place in person, over the phone, or online through email.
- Review and acknowledge the Working with Real Estate Agents brochure. We will be representing you as Buyer’s Agents so please review that section in particular. View a copy of the Working with Real Estate Agents brochure here. You can acknowledge receipt of the brochure in person or electronically.
- A signed Buyer’s Agency Agreement – before you start looking, before you visit new home communities, before you go to any open houses and before you call the listing agent from yard signs – you need to have signed our Buyer’s Agency Agreement. Since we do not rebate referrals from other agents, we require a signed Buyer’s Agency Agreement before another agent or firm becomes involved . You can sign the Agreement in person or electronically. You can view a sample copy of the Exclusive Buyer Agency Agreement here.
- Willing to put in a little effort in online searches, and riding through neighborhoods and communities. You wouldn’t believe how many buyers are “turned off” before seeing the inside of a house, just by driving through a neighborhood.
- Willing to make reasonable offers – No LOW BALL offers. If you are looking for distressed properties, short sales, or foreclosures, we are not the agents for you. Short sales and foreclosures take a tremendous amount of time and effort. Agents working on these properties deserve every bit of their commission and then some.
- All rebates are handled at closing and go toward your closing costs. They must show on your closing documents, be within your loan type’s concession limits, and approved by your mortgage lender.
- Concessions are seller paid closing costs. They may also be referred to as sales concessions, seller credits, or seller contributions. Along with seller paid costs, commission rebates are considered concessions.
- Maximum Concession Limits – Conventional, FHA, VA, USDA
Your mortgage closing costs can range from 2% – 5% of the home’s purchase price. Luckily, many sellers are eager to help with your closing costs to make their home sell faster. But, no matter how much the sellers are willing to pay, there are maximum limits set by each loan type – conventional, FHA, VA, USDA. Talk with your mortgage lender and verify your loan type and the maximum limits for concessions. We can help you with this.
- Conventional Loans (primary or secondary homes): concessions can range from 3% – 9% based on your down payment
- FHA Loans: concessions can be up to 6%.
- VA Loans: concessions can be up to 4%.
- USDA Loans: concessions can be up to 6%.
- Since both seller paid closing costs and our commission rebates are considered concessions, you’ll need to talk with your mortgage lender and verify your loan type and the maximum limits for concessions.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of USA. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Wilmington Real Estate Options and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Wilmington Real Estate Options.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://wilmingtonrealestateoptions.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions. You must not: Republish material from https://wilmingtonrealestateoptions.com, Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://wilmingtonrealestateoptions.com, Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://wilmingtonrealestateoptions.com, Redistribute content from Wilmington Real Estate Options (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content – The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval: Government agencies, Search engines, News organizations, Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations: commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union; dot.com community sites; associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites, online directory distributors; internet portals; accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of ; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization. These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to [email protected]. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows: By use of our corporate name; or by use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or by use of any other description of our website or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Wilmington Real Estate Options’ logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Iframes – Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
Reservation of Rights – We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links, or any particular link, to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website – If you find any link on our website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Content Liability – We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
Disclaimer – To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will: limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty. To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Credit & Contact Information – If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.